2 tablespoons olive oil
4 pork chops, medium thickness
Salt and pepper
1 shallot, diced
2 garlic cloves, diced
1 Crystal Market* Pink Lady apple,
peeled, cored and diced
3 tablespoons white wine
1/2 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 pound cherries,
pitted and diced, plus more
2 tablespoons butter
1. Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Season pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Add to the pan and
brown on both sides; remove and keep warm.
3. In the same pan, sauté shallots and garlic until soft, about 2 minutes.
Add apples and wine; sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add chicken stock, mustard, diced cherries and pork to the pan; simmer
over medium heat until the cherries are soft and the pork is cooked all the
5. Remove pork and stir butter into the sauce.
6. To serve, drizzle sauce over pork chops. Garnish with cherries on the side.
Makes 4 servings