1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease 8 cups of a deep muffin pan with butter. Add brown sugar to the
bottom of each cup and press firmly.
3. Place 1 Danish in each muffin cup, leaving the center hollow.
4. To prepare the custard, place eggs in a mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute.
Add cream, condensed milk and vanilla, stirring to blend well.
5. Pour custard into the center of each Danish. Top with granola.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, or until custard is set. Let cool for 30 minutes on a rack.
7. Flavor your favorite whipped topping with espresso powder.
8. To serve, garnish with whipped topping, chocolate and granola.
Makes 8 servings.